$2,500 SCHOLARSHIP for the 2018 – 2019 SCHOOL YEAR
Federal-Mogul Motorparts, LLC is pleased to announce its Automotive Technician Scholarship Program awarding twelve (12) students up to $2,500 to help support educational expenses for the 2018-2019 school year. Funding for the scholarships is provided through the Federal-Mogul Motorparts, LLC Garage Gurus, who provide industry-leading training to automotive professionals Onsite, Online and On-Demand throughout the United States.
Individuals who meet the following criteria are eligible for the Federal-Mogul Motorparts Automotive Technician Scholarship. The individuals must:
- at the time of application be (i) enrolled full-time at a US high school; or (ii) accepted or currently enrolled, either full-time or part-time, at an accredited college, university or trade school within the US. Trade school should be the equivalent of a two-year associate program.
- be in pursuit of an automotive technician degree or certification (or equivalent degree/certification).
- carry a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
- be a legal resident of the United States, in the United States on a student Visa or a resident alien.
- submit most recent transcript of all academic work.
- submit a completed application which can be found at www.fmgaragegurus.com/scholarship.
- submit two (2) letters of recommendation from non-family members.
- submit a typed essay (no more than four (4) pages in length double spaced – 1,000 words maximum) or a video (no more than two (2) minutes long) describing “why I want to be a top technician.” Maximum file size is 25MB.
Go to this website to download the application and upload your documentation: https://www.fmmotorparts.com/garage-gurus/scholarships.html