12 scholarships available!
Individuals who meet the following criteria are eligible for the Federal-Mogul Motorparts Automotive Technician Scholarship. The individuals must:
- at the time of application be (i) enrolled full-time at a US high school; or (ii) accepted or currently enrolled, either full-time or part-time, at an accredited college, university or trade school within the US. Trade school should be the equivalent of a two-year associate program.
- be in pursuit of an automotive technician degree or certification (or equivalent degree/certification).
- carry a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
- be a legal resident of the United States, in the United States on a student Visa or a resident alien.
- submit most recent transcript of all academic work.
- submit a completed application which can be found at www.fmgaragegurus.com/scholarship.
- submit two (2) letters of recommendation from non-family members.
- submit a typed essay (no more than four (4) pages in length double spaced – 1,000 words maximum) or a video (no more than two (2) minutes long) describing “why I want to be a top technician.” Maximum file size is 25MB.
For more information and to download an application go to http://fmgaragegurus.com/Scholarship.aspx
For the 2017/2018 school year, applications will be accepted from November 1, 2016 – April 30, 2017 and awarded May 15, 2017