Who is eligible?
GE-Reagan Foundation Scholars candidates must:
- demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- be citizens of the United States of America;
- be high school seniors attending high school in the United States, or any of the U.S. territories and commonwealths and graduating in winter 2017 or spring 2018. Applicants living on a U.S. Armed Forces base and attending high school outside the U.S. are eligible. Home-schooled students who are graduating in winter 2017 or spring 2018 are also eligible.
- plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2018-2019 academic year.
When is the program open period?
Qualified candidates may apply online starting October 16, 2017 through January 4, 2018 or until 25,000 applications are submitted, whichever comes first. Candidates must complete the secure online application and all of its components prior to the deadline or before 25,000 applications are submitted. Incomplete applications will be disqualified. If the program reaches 25,000 applications before 11:59 PM CST on the deadline date of January 4, 2018, it will automatically close.
For more information and application guidelines, click here: https://www.scholarsapply.org/ge-reagan/information.php