$500 HIRING BONUS /Opportunity to Advance
-Veterans encouraged to apply-
Looking for talented individual with some construction experience, an eye for detail, willingness to start at entry-level in a position and move upward, and who wants to learn new skills and willing to work hard with our award winning team. Training hourly plus benefits* and plenty of opportunity to earn more DOE. Medical/Dental/Vision/Life offered after 60 days.
Compensation: Hourly plus benefits. Training wage $12-14 DOE. Work Monday – Friday, occasional weekend shifts. $250 Hiring Bonus paid after 2 successful weeks and a second $250 Hiring Bonus paid after 90 successful days at your new job.
Benefits: Work with a great team of people in a positive, encouraging, and family-oriented environment. Medical plan includes dental, vision, and life insurance. 2 Week’s Annual Vacation/Sick Leave that accrues daily after six weeks training, Six Paid Holidays, opportunity for Bonuses and more.
-Make sure you meet the requirements below.
-Please email email@example.com with “Craftsman Associate” in the subject line.
-Include a note explaining why you would be a good candidate for this job.
-Enclose your job history or resume.
Requirements: (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL of these)
- Pass “fit for duty” physical exam, plus drug, marijuana, and criminal background check.
- Strong basic math skills.
- The character trait of honesty.
- Good references.
- An excellent driving record.
- Ability to see well and identify small flaws in material.
- Ability to work with 25 lbs and occasionally lift 60-90 lbs.
- Ability to hold 60 lbs outstretched for 15 seconds.
- Ability to walk up and down steps repeatedly on some occasions.
- Ability to kneel, bend and squat. (Reasonably good ability to work from floor up.)
- A good sense of balance.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently.
- Strong public relations and team-work skills.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and learn quickly.
- Reliable transportation.
***Experience with chop saws, screw guns, and hand tools is not required, but is a plus.
We look forward to helping you grow with our friendly team!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual preference, disability, or any other protected class.
Share this Job
Back to Job Board