* Review full project info/designs and answer any questions.
* Monitor all material used in each individual project.
* Keep work area clean and free from potential hazards.
* Build electric signs to scale achieving standards for quality and UL electrical components in the sign.
* Monitor and maintain shop equipment for best longevity and safety.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
* High School/GED graduate
* 2 years experience in the work force
* Experience with sheet metal hand tools and corded/cordless power tools
* Experience welding Aluminum and steel ( 1/8" to 1" MIG or Stick)
* Sign industry experience a plus
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
* Comfortable wiring and testing electrical components. (Transformers, ballast, sockets, etc.. . .)
* Mechanically inclined
* Able to lift 50lbs
* Able to work independently or with team
* Quality focused
* Safety oriented
* Open minded and willing to learn
* Able to be on your feet and move around all day
Share this Job
Back to Job Board