Technical Support Rep
Technical Support Rep
Level I Technical Support - Experience Required - Software Company (Kirkland, WA)
About our company…
Byte Software, a dynamic and rapidly growing software company in Kirkland, WA is interviewing for a client-facing Level I Technical Support person to join our five-person technical support team. The position is multi-faceted with technical and software support as the primary focus. Byte Software produces commercial desktop-based and browser-based applications for the mortgage banking industry. For more information on our company and products, please visit www.bytesoftware.com. We take pride in providing superior technical support to our thousands of customers nationwide.
The Level I Technical Support Rep is. . .
• A creative problem solver and doer.
• Passionate about Clients and assuring their success.
• Someone who enjoys working with technology and using it to empower partners and clients.
• Comfortable personally delivering support directly to clients.
• A team player who can build a great working environment with everyone at Byte.
Requirements and competencies include:
• 6 months + of Client-facing software/technical support experience in a call center environment.
• Ability and willingness to learn the client services side of the software, and help with front line support.
• Top-notch troubleshooting and documentation skills
• Working knowledge of Windows workstations, networking and peripherals
• Experience creating detailed knowledge-base articles
• Ability to complete challenging tasks with minimal supervision
• Proven track record for attention to detail, organization, efficiency and communication
• Comfortable working in an environment with shifting priorities
• Emanate confidence while assisting users with both familiar and unfamiliar processes
• Provide technical support to end users with varying degrees of technical knowledge
• Enjoy being a part of a team while able to research answers independently
• Solve problems with an ability to get to the core of the issue
• Knowledge of SQL/SQL script, Java Script and PowerShell scripting
• Mortgage industry experience
• Knowledge of Server operating systems, IIS, Terminal Services, Active Directory, Group Policies, firewalls, etc.
Share this Job
Back to Job Board