Cadence Aerospace, Giddens Operations is a world-class manufacturer of precision machined components, sheet metal, and metal forming for the aerospace industry. We have been a local company in the beautiful Pacific Northwest for 40 years.
Our two state-of-the-art 115,000 and 50,000 square foot facilities are located in Everett Washington, the hub of the aerospace manufacturing industry. We have invested extensively in advanced technologies, state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
If you are looking to join a company that values their employees and proud of the work they do, then we want you on our team.
We are currently looking for Machinists to fill these available shifts:
Day Shift: 4/10’s Mon-Thurs 5:50am-4:20pm
Swing Shift: 4/10’s, Mon-Thurs 4:15pm-2:45am
• Read and interpret blueprints
• Setup machines per work order specification
• Operate 3, 4 or 5 axis machines
• Troubleshoot problems when needed
• At least two years of CNC machining experience or combination with training
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, work orders, specifications, aerospace blueprints, and procedure manuals
• Attention to detail
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to work under pressure and fast pace environment
• Ability to work in a manufacturing environment that can be dirty and loud
• Ability to frequently lift, and or move up to 50lbs
• Ability to sit, stand or walk for at least 10 hours a day
• Ability to take directions and communicate effectively
• Associate degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school
We offer competitive salary and benefits:
Medical, dental and vision benefit
PTO in the first year
Tool purchase program
To apply please visit our website at www.cadenceaerospace.com
We are a manufacturer covered by ITAR 22 C.F.R 120.15 and all employees must be a United States citizen or permanent United States resident.
Link to Application
Share this Job
Back to Job Board