Founded in 1983, Charter Construction has established itself as a company that sets the standard for performance, integrity, and quality. Our staff combines the best real-world construction know-how with leading edge practices and technologies. Whether it is multi-family residence, tenant improvement, or complex insurance project, Charter Construction delivers value, predictability, aesthetic sensitivity, and a commitment to exceed client expectations. The divisions of Charter Construction are Remediation, Disaster Solutions, Specialty Projects, Custom Homes/Residential, and Commercial.
"Heroic" defines our aspirations across everything we do. Providing above-and-beyond service to clients. Collaborating with partners to deliver the most ambitious construction projects. Unfailing dedication and unrivaled craftsmanship. This is our code.
We are seeking Carpenters for our Remediation and Disaster Solutions divisions.
What you will do as a Carpenter:
• Perform variety of finish and rough carpentry services consistent with plan specifications (i.e. interior and exterior framing; window and door installment; siding; roofing; stairs and handrails; decks; floor systems; drywall; cabinet fabrication; finish carpentry; etc.)
• Perform work on reconstruction projects (i.e. sheetrock, painting, case and base, etc.)
• Accurately interpret plan specifications; ensure proper selection and install of materials.
• Responsible for making sound decisions; ability to accurately evaluate self-performance.
• Ability to work and communicate cooperatively and effectively with residents, clients, customers, and Charter personnel.
• Ensure and promote proper safety protocol.
What you'll bring to the position:
• Demonstrated expertise as multi-skilled carpenter/craftsmen.
• Ability to inspect, sheetrock, paint, repair, install, modify, rebuild, construct, and maintain carpentry services.
• Three to 7 years of related work experience.
• Capable of working effectively among diverse teams and manage multi-faceted tasks.
• Ability to obtain and maintain OSHA 10 and other safety certifications.
• Must have valid driver's license and willing to travel to multiple job sites.
• Ability to work in the United States.
• Position(s) located in Portland, Oregon.
This position offers a competitive compensation structure; medical, vision, and dental insurance benefits; paid time off (vacation, holiday, sick); 401(k) employer match; ESOP; life and AD&D insurance; short and long-term disability insurances and other benefits.
Charter Construction is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Link to Application
Share this Job
Back to Job Board