CHC will offer a $2,000.00 sign-on bonus for this position.
The Dental Assistant operates as an effective team member with dental clinic care providers and other front and back office support staff to provide quality dental treatment support, four-handed dentistry, oral health education, instrument repair and sterilization, facilities and equipment maintenance, and supply inventory & purchasing, in accordance with agency standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Reads, speaks, understands and writes proficiently in English.
• Independent and self-directed.
• Works effectively in a team environment.
• Organizes, prioritizes, and coordinates multiple activities and tasks.
• Works with initiative, energy and effectiveness in a fast-paced environment.
• Remains calm and effective in high pressure and emergency situations.
• Produces work in high quantity and quality.
• Problem-solves with creativity and ingenuity.
• Use of multi-line telephones and other office machines.
• Knowledge of dental terminology.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Bilingual skills.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Graduate of a Dental Assisting program; or a foreign trained dentist working a minimum of one (1) year of experience as a dental assistant.
• Customer service related experience working with the general public (1 year).
• Experience in a multiple provider dental practice.
• Digital imaging familiarity.
• CDT-5 coding experience.
• Healthcare information systems, such as electronic health record and practice management systems experience.
• Working with low income, multi-ethnic populations.
• Dental Assistant registration with the State of Washington.
• Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR/AED) certification - must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
• Dental Assistant certification by the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB).
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package designed to address health, time off, retirement and career-advancement needs. We also offer an additional $0.75/hour for those who test proficiently in a second language.
To learn more and to apply for this position, please visit our website www.CHCsno.org to complete an online application and/or submit your resume for consideration.
Join a team that loves what they do and cares about those they serve.
Link to Application
Share this Job
Back to Job Board