OFFICE SYSTEMS ASSOCIATE 1
OFFICE SYSTEMS ASSOCIATE 1
Job Grade Level : 50
Job Type : Regular
Position Type : Full-time
Job Category : Install - Maintenance - Repair
• Minimum of High School diploma or GED required, Technical School training preferred.
• 0-2 years experience related to technical/repair of business equipment.
• Working knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft, Apple and common network problems
• Certified in A+ or equivalent training required
• Must possess electrical/mechanical aptitude
• Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license. Position requires use of personal car which is eligible for vehicle maintenance compensation program.
• Must be able to travel locally on a daily basis to various customer sites.
• Ability to use appropriate technology for the position (i.e. handheld computer, phone, laptop).
• Must have excellent daily time management skills and be capable of prioritizing activities and schedule to obtain effective results.
• Ability to work independently at a customer site.
• Must work well with customers and exhibit professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
Konica Minolta offers:
• Competitive compensation program
• Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance)
• 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
• Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Ongoing training opportunities
• Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™ Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2016 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business. From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Share this Job
Back to Job Board