Background: With more than 50 years of experience, Machinists Inc. provides ISO 9001 certified metal fabrication, welding, CNC Machining, finishing and assembly. We operate the largest precision machining shop in the Northwest and have the ability to react quickly to our customer’s needs
Work with journeyman machinists to learn manual mill and lathe machining to become skilled at machining precision parts from aluminum, mild steel, tool steel, stainless steel, bronze and plastic. Ideal applicant will have the drive, ambition and aptitude to become a journeyman machinist or tool maker. This is a full time position, with benefits.
Pay starts at $15/hr min DOE, 40 hrs per week, 6am-2:30pm.
• Must be at least 18 years of age. There is no maximum age.
• Applicant must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Applicant must have good math skills and be familiar with basic shop tools and machines.
• Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Able to read shop drawings.
• Applicant must be in good health and physically able to perform all phases of the work.
• Applicant must be able to read, write and speak the English language in order to comprehend instructions on the job and in the classroom, and to ensure personal and co-worker safety on the job.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Share this Job
Back to Job Board