Full or Part time work, M-F, 7am-3:30pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Landscape work (mowing, trimming, pruning, weeding, etc.)
• Repair/replace infrastructure (benches, bridges, picnic tables, etc.)
• Maintain equipment (small motor tools, etc.)
Education, Training, & Work Experience
• High School graduate
• Experience working with a team.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Equipment Used
• Understanding of grounds maintenance.
• Basic knowledge and maintenance of small motor machinery.
• Basic construction skills.
• Trucks, mowers, blowers, chippers, chainsaws, etc.
• Ability to perform all required tasks.
• Ability to work outdoors.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Mill Creek, WA
Share this Job
Back to Job Board