If you love working outside this is the job for you! We offer company paid medical and dental benefits after a 3 month probationary period for full time employees. The company also makes 401K contributions for our full time employees after they complete one year of employment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Landscape work (mowing, trimming, pruning, weeding, etc.)
• Repair/replace infrastructure (benches, bridges, picnic tables, etc.)
• Maintain equipment (small motor tools, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills Required
Education, Training, & Work Experience
• High School, shop and/or trade skills
• Experience working with a team.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Equipment Used
• Understanding of grounds maintenance.
• Basic knowledge and maintenance of small motor machinery.
• Basic construction skills.
• Trucks, mowers, blowers, chippers, chainsaws, etc.
• Ability to perform all required tasks.
• Ability to work outdoors.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
1. Complete tasks as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
2. Work alone or in a team to mow, or maintain a specific area.
3. Comply with all safety procedures prescribed by L&I, OSEA, and the MCCA.
4. Follow all maintenance department operating procedures.
5. Report any equipment issues to the supervisor in a timely manner.
6. Work with supervisor to identify ways to improve overall operations.
7. Perform such other duties as may from time to time be required.
Mill Creek, WA
Share this Job
Back to Job Board