ENTRY LEVEL STEEL FABRICATORS/APPRENTICES/DRIVER WANTED
Company Background: Morfab Company, Inc.(Established in 1977) 18611 141st Ave. NE
Woodinville, WA 98072 Contact: Toni
Ph: (425) 486-9215 / Email: Toni@morfab.com
Who are we looking for?
1. Full Time & Part Time Entry Level Welding Shop Positions For Graduates and Current Students Who:
• Have acquired or eventually want to acquire a Technical School Certificate in a Welding Program
• Have a reliable method of transportation
• Want to learn how to apply their skill sets in a top notch environment from extremely skilled industry personnel.
2. Entry Level Positions For (Full Time & Part Time) Students Taking Summer Months Off School Who:
• Want to earn money during the summer months doing miscellaneous shop tasks. These positions can transition into year round part time positions while in school, full time positions in summer months & upon graduation.
3. Entry Level (Full Time) Combo Truck Driving Position/Apprentice Who:
• Has a willingness to eventually drive a F550 Flatbed truck with a trailer.
(A clean driving record & valid driver’s license is required)
• Wants to learn shop processes and develop a skill set at the ground level in steel fabrication.
Wages: Competitive (DOE)
*Benefits: Competitive 401K with Profit Sharing / Company Matching,
Employee Paid Healthcare
*Benefits subject to min. requirements required by law.
Applicants Encouraged To: Fill Out Application at Morfab -18611 141st Ave. NE Woodinville, WA 98072 Bring in:
- 2 forms of ID (Valid Driver’s License or ID Card & Social Security Card)
- Resume if you have one
- References-Name & Ph
- Past employment history-Company Name, Phone, Contact Name, Duties, Last Wage, Hrs. Per week, Dates- Mo./Yr). Visit WWW.MORFAB.COM & click on the “products” tab.
Share this Job
Back to Job Board