Essentilal job functions:
• Plan, coordinate and perform maintenance tasks at assigned locations including but not limited to minor carpentry, floor repair, plumbing, painting, drain cleaning, roof maintenance, food equipment and contractor coordination.
• Conduct basic equipment preventative maintenance including condenser and evaporator coil cleaning, filter changes, food equipment and other minor preventative maintenance.
• Set priorities for district maintenance requests based on store and management requirements.
• Complete work orders, inventory management and invoicing using approved processes in a timely manner.
• Troubleshoot a problem and come up with a solution that has the lowest impact on the store, sales and budget.
• Maintain parts inventory in alignment with Kroger policy.
• Interpret and take appropriate action based on refrigeration alarms.
• Assist with warehouse organization and delivery or pickup of supplies and equipment.
• Respond to emergency situations during after-hours to resolve immediate safety, loss of sale and product concerns.
• Ensure vehicle is being properly maintained; such as vehicle documentation, oil changes, tire checks, with all services processed thru Kroger maintenance work order system.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Share this Job
Back to Job Board