Romac Industries seeks temp-to-hire Production Workers for our facility location in Sultan. Available shifts are day shift and swing shift. Hours vary by position/department. These positions perform a variety of production duties, such as tending machines, handling product, visual sorting or inspection, packing, or performing other operations that can be learned on-the-job in a short time. Work may require frequent moving or frequent exertion of medium physical effort. Requires the ability to follow demonstrated directions. Must be able to pass a drug test and background check. Pay is $13/hr. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 360-793-7202, or apply in person.
• Follow work instructions, drawings, established quality standards, and established safety protocols.
• Read and recognize assembly parts and their subcomponents by size for application of assembly.
• Label finished assembly parts with proper markings.
• Transact completed production.
• Perform within the physical and environmental demands of the job.
Additional Job Responsibilities
• Alert Lead or Supervisor to material shortages, quality or safety issues.
• Put materials away.
• Replenish parts bins.
• Assist with other functions within the department, as directed.
• Assist other departments with various duties and projects, as directed.
• Attend required meetings.
• Participate in process improvement events, as directed.
• Participate in physical inventories.
• Promptly report labor hours to labor program.
• Keep work area clean and organized.
• High School Diploma or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Repetition of twisting/turning of hands
• Repetition of eye/hand coordination
• Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
• Can effectively read and write
• Have basic math skills
• Possess basic computer skills
• Can properly use and read a tape measure
• Ability to handle small tools and equipment
• Ability to successfully pass drug test
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Prior production experience
Share this Job
Back to Job Board