Duties and Responsibilities:
• Will problem solve and make repairs with minimal assistance.
• Responsible for keeping accurate maintenance records.
• Will be required to be on the Maintenance On-Call Schedule.
• Will drive a delivery truck in our busy season, a Class B CDL drivers license would be a plus. To be able to drive you must be minimum of 21 years of age, have a clean driving record and pass a DOT physical and drug test.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements for Position:
• Must be Reliable (consistently on time for your shift) and Safety Oriented.
• Must be able to do Quality work
• Have a positive attitude in this type of work environment
• Ability to perform physical work. (Digging, bending and lifting 50+ pounds)
• Must be able to work from ladders and the roofs of greenhouses. (Not scared of heights and good balance.)
• Know how to operate all types of hand tools and saws.
• Have a working knowledge of plumbing repair, electrical repair, natural gas pipes, and basic fluid changes on vehicles including tractors.
• Ability to work independently. (Without constant supervision)
• Ability to follow instructions, both written and verbal.
• Must have strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook…)
• Must have basic knowledge and ability in welding.
• Must have basic knowledge and ability in woodworking.
• Must have basic knowledge and ability in painting.
• Ability to read and write English fluently. (Spanish skills a plus)
Share this Job
Back to Job Board