Trade Products, Inc. is a division of Arrow International, Inc., headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, which is the world's largest, full-line manufacturer of bingo, pull-tabs and related charitable and social gaming products. Arrow has 50 years of industry experience with facilities in the US, Canada, Mexico and the UK. We provide the highest quality gaming products and the most reliable service in the industry to our valued customers, through a worldwide network of distributors.
The Production Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining printing production equipment and performing routine maintenance at our Lynnwood, WA facility.
• Work from work orders, drawings, specifications, manuals, written and verbal instructions to accomplish work with minimum interference to production.
• Installs new or relocates existing machinery and equipment.
• Installs, maintains and repairs mechanical, hydraulic and other production systems.
• Tears down and troubleshoots faulty equipment.
• Repairs or replaces worn or defective parts.
• Performs preventive maintenance on machinery and equipment to insure safe and proper operating condition.
• Uses lift equipment as necessary to move and position parts and materials. Uses care to lift and balance loads properly.
• Exercises proper use and care of tools, equipment and materials.
• Complete required maintenance reports and records.
High School graduate or equivalent, additional related certification or classwork is a plus.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Heavy lifting
• Mechanical aptitude required
• Electrical aptitude highly desired
• Must be detail-oriented
• May need to work overtime and occasional different shifts
• Welding experience a plus
• Must be able to operate machine tools
• Must read blue prints and schematics
• Bobst and Komori experience a plus
Share this Job
Back to Job Board