United Labor Group proudly services clients all across the Nation. We have an outstanding reputation for being an industry leader in providing skilled craftsmen to projects all across the United States. We offer consistent work, competitive benefits, top pay and professionalism. Join our team TODAY!
• Operating plastic injection molding machine to produce various parts
• Inspecting parts for defects
• Trimming, sanding and assembling parts
Qualified candidates will have at least 1+ years of experience as Machine Operator, preferably within the Plastics industry.
ULG is a skilled craft labor staffing company focused on workforce solutions for a variety of industries. Our mission is simple: to build long term relationships between our clients and our employees through trust, integrity and being the best at what we do. With over 30 years' experience, our depth of knowledge and commitment is surpassed by none.
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Matching 401K program
• Referral Bonuses
• Low Cost Health Insurance (for you and your family)
• Cash Advances
• Weekly direct deposit to your checking account or our easy and convenient rapid pay card
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Link to Application
Share this Job
Back to Job Board