A US manufacturer of pipe products for the waterworks industry is hiring Assemblers and Machine Operators for their Bothell manufacturing facility.
* Assemblers will complete highly repetitive, simple short-cycle mechanical or electro-mechanical assembly following a routine or method of assembly that is very simple.
* Machine Operators will complete simple, highly repetitive machine loading, operating, and light parts inspection.
* This requires the ability to follow steps.
* Requires simple adjusting with liberal tolerances and minimal fitting.
* Use power tools including impact guns and drills.
* Work involves frequent handling of moderate to heavy components.
* Includes walking or standing most of the time.
* May package and label products and perform computer transactions.
* $15.50/hr-$17/hr depending on experience and role
* $500 signing bonus for assemblers, up to $1000 for machine operators
* 1:30pm-10pm (Machine Operating)
* 12:30pm-9pm (Assembly)
* Great company culture- ping pong tables, fun environment!
* Full time, direct placement opportunity.
* Learn valuable and marketable skills!
* Signing bonus!
* Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays.
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Apply by sending resume to: email@example.com email listed below as well.