Angel Pet Hospital
* Provide compassionate care to patients.
* Possess a “can-do”, positive, team-oriented approach to work.
* Handle multiple phone lines
* Releases animals to their owners as directed by the doctor; ensures that every animal released is clean and properly groomed prior to their release.
* Has the ability to communicate with pet owners and make them feel comfortable with leaving their pet(s) in our care.
* Can follow a regular schedule for cleaning and sanitizing all areas of the clinic.
* Understands the importance of prioritizing tasks and keeps oneself busy and productive during work shifts.
* Can recognize and report any unusual condition or abnormal patient behavior.
* Can assist doctors and technicians with the administration of medications or with patient restraint.
* Cleans equipment and facilities using chemicals and supplies; understands the importance of safety of use of chemicals in our facility.
* Understands and accurately carries out oral and written directions.
* Maintains positive, cooperative relationships with other employees.
* Performs other duties as assigned.