Aussie Pet Mobile Puget Sound
Aussie Pet Mobile is full service mobile grooming that offers exceptional grooming for pets in a stress-free environment. The grooming is done in fully customized Mercedes Sprinter vans. Our fleet is growing. We need someone who can maintain and service our fleet of 11 vans with as much care as our groomers care for our client’s precious pets.
Ideal Candidate may have skills or experience in any of the following fields:
Custom van conversion or upfitter
AC/DC electrical repairs, diagnosing
Plumbing repairs for boats, RVs, campers or home
Management of parts inventory, scheduling, service advisor
The Service Technician is critical to keeping our fleet on the road. Ultimately, this helps the company maintain excellent client and groomer retention. Our fleet consists of fully customized Mercedes Sprinter High Roof 2500 Diesel vans, years 2006-2020. The following is an overview of the RV service technician position:
• Performing regular maintenance on salon equipment: service 12v water pumps; clean filters; change out of water nozzles; minor AC/DC electrical repair; service blow dryer and clipper vac; clean equipment area; clean out AC; clean out ceiling vent fans, and other equipment
• Diagnosing and repair of minor issues
• Respond to emergency van issues, coordinate repairs, perform repairs
• Coordinate and deliver vans to mechanic or groomers as required
• Communicate with managers van status on a weekly basis
• Performing routine maintenance: oil changes; all filter changes; belt replacement; alternator replacement; tensioner and pulley replacement; brakes, rotors, and pads replacement; tire rotation/replace and possible other repairs
• 30-40 hours a week, flexible, expect after hours and weekend hours
• Keeping current the van maintenance schedule, van service records, and van assignment schedule
• Maintain inventory of parts to perform routine maintenance for both van and salon
• Scheduling major repairs with dealer or other qualified mechanic
• Exceptional Pay- you will earn between $20-30k per year, be provided a company vehicle,
• Excellent Training – we know that you probably don’t know how to repair the grooming equipment or even water pumps but we will teach you – it’s all really quite simple if you have some mechanic abilities
• Outstanding Support – we have the knowledge of 70+ franchisees who work on these vans all the time, they are just a call away!
• Paid Holidays and Vacation Time – though we’d love you to work 24/7, everyone needs time off to re-charge!
• Flexible Work Schedule – part time to start but will become full time in short order – we’re growing!
• Clean driving record and valid license is a must
• 1+ Year Service Technician – marine, RV, auto would be a few of the types of people who have skills desired
• Part Time 30-40 hours per week – flexible schedule, expect after hours and weekend work
• Dependability – keep those vans running, the clients and pets are depending on us to be there!
• Hard Work – you like the reward of working hard, solving problems, and getting messy!
• Professional Attitude – no, can’t, won’t, later – not part of your vocabulary!
• Amazing Time Management Skills – you’re the kind of person that likes a schedule and then likes to beat your own timelines.
• Communication – organization, spreadsheets, verbal and written direction are also part of your skill set
• Independent – you will be working alone most of the time, but you are a critical part of a growing TEAM!
Send resume to email@example.com or on Indeed https://www.indeed.com/job/automotive-technician-28aae519c68b97d9