Card Kingdom, Inc.
Card Kingdom is an online retailer that specializes in selling and buying Magic: The Gathering singles. Noted for their love of the community and game, Card Kingdom serves players all over the world. In addition to its eCommerce business, Card Kingdom owns and operates the award-winning game store and restaurant, Mox Boarding House, with locations in Seattle and Bellevue, and Portland.
Our Mission: We use tabletop gaming as a campfire – a place to gather, share and celebrate –for the sake of cultivating deeper relationships with our customers, amongst ourselves, with our communities, and the world.
Our Benefits: Excellent health benefits, generous PTO, paid parental leave, safe harbor 401k match, paid holidays and employee discounts. We are a family friendly culture that supports work life balance.
WHAT WE VALUE
Our values are simple and reflect our commitment to each other and to our customers.
❖ MOXIE – Pursue our purpose with tenacity and fortitude.
❖ COMMUNITY – Build meaningful relationships with our customers and within our company.
❖ TRUST – Build trust through demonstrating competence, reliability, sincerity, and caring
❖ INNOVATION – Have a pioneering spirit and create new opportunities.
❖ ACTION – Take initiative and do what needs to be done.
The Production Associate is an individual contributor who works with our Magic singles inventory to provide Magic singles to players all over the world. This role is responsible for sorting cards, restocking and maintaining our singles inventory, and the accurate picking of thousands of items each day. The Production Associate must ensure consistency and meet both internal and customer demand to uphold Card Kingdom’s world-class standards for fulfillment.
• Fulfill customer orders, balancing speed and precision
• Restock inventory per Card Kingdom’s established procedures
• Utilize automation and manually sort cards for restocking
• Maintain the inventory for ease of picking
• Execute against organizational targets for Production SLA
• Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
• High-school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
• Proven track-record of attention to detail
• Top-notch time management and communication skills
• Self-motivated and self-competitive work style
• Ability to do detailed and repetitive work for extended periods of time
• Strong manual dexterity
• Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. regularly
• Ability to work on your feet for up to eight hours a day
• Knowledge of Magic: the Gathering cards and editions is a plus
Full time/40 hours a week
Non-Exempt: From $19.00, and $19.67 after proficiency is met
Full Salary Range: $19.00-$20.86
Work is highly repetitive and requires being on your feet
Overtime is required during special projects, product releases, and after mail holidays.
Schedule for this position will include evenings and weekends
Internal applicants must notify supervisor of their intent to apply
To apply, please visit cardkingdom.com/careers and submit your resume and a brief cover letter
Location / Work Schedule
AM Shift: 7:00 AM-3:30 PM
PM Shift: 3:00 PM-11:30 PM
Equal Opportunity Employment: We are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability (physical or mental), marital or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class.