Cascade Mobile Fleet Repair
We believe that progress lives at the corner of humanity and transportation and that our role is to help drive that progress around the country! Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life through the work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best for our company and our customers.
Cascade Fleet Repair is looking to bring on board a Diesel Technician who is eager to learn and has an interest in the automotive field. We work with mid-duty to heavy-duty trucks and trailers. We work onsite in our shop in Everett as well as at customer locations as needed. Service truck will be provided.
• Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documentation.
• Perform oil changes and lubrication work.
• Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period.
• Inspect and test-drive new vehicles to ensure that all features function properly.
• Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs.
• 1+ years of experience
• Must possess a grease gun and have basic tools
• Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work. Grease and Inspect.
• Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Ability to work in all weather environments
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Lots of overtime opportunity available as well.
Join our family as a Diesel Tech with Cascade Mobile Fleet Repair today!