Columbia Lutheran Home
Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC)
Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR)
Full time all Shifts. On Call shifts also available
$2400 signing bonus
Columbia Lutheran Home is a beloved nursing home in Seattle recognized for exceptional care of our residents, and our home remains one of the longest stand alone not-for-profit nursing homes in the pacific NW. We are currently looking for NAC’s and NAR’s to join our team!
Full-time schedule is 4 days on, 2 days off. On Call positions also available
Responsibilities of the NAC/NAR
· Assist nurses and other staff as needed
· Assist with daily living activities. This includes delivering meals to patients, turning and ambulating patients, and providing fresh water
· Provide adjunct care for the patient
· Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures
· Nursing Assistant certification or Nursing Assistant Registered
· Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate with empathy
· High tolerance for handling critical situations with a cool head
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, paid holidays, discounted bus pass, paid personal leave and 403 B retirement plan with company match.
Apply online at https://columbialutheranhome.org/careers/ or in person at 4700 Phinney Ave. N., Seattle WA 98103.