CREO Industial Arts
CRĒO Industrial Arts is a premier fabricator of environmental graphics, custom architectural signage and museum quality exhibits. We pride ourselves on creating a work culture that encourages collaboration, inspires creativity, and rewards efforts. We provide a fun yet professional environment for our employees. We currently have an opening for Fabricators in our Woodinville office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use of hand, bench and standalone metal processing equipment including, but not limited to sanders, drills, grinders, die grinders, cutoff saws, manual sheet metal breaks, sheet metal rolls, shearing equipment, table saws, etc.
• Welding, fitting, and basic conceptual and shop drawing interpretation.
• Track and take custody of project specific materials once they have been received by the Purchasing Department.
• Engage in manufacturing activities including, but not limited to, interpreting plans, cutting, assembling and modifying parts, installation, prototyping, and sampling.
• The use of conceptual skills to help generate fabrications plans.
• Responsible for accurately measuring and precisely cutting materials involved in the assigned work
• Ability to clearly communicate in English verbally, over the phone, and through email.
• Broad understanding of fabrication, procedures and painting/finishing.
• Specific understanding of a broad range of fabrication skills.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Basic shop math skills (decimals, fractions, equations.)
• Experience working from shop drawings and verbal instruction.
• Experience with maintaining/creating aesthetic qualities of a high-end finish
• Ability to work with metric measurements