Customer Service Rep.
Fifth Avenue Animal Hospital is hiring a customer service representative / float.
Fifth Avenue Animal Hospital is an independently-owned practice in beautiful downtown Edmonds, Washington. Our focus is on providing high-quality, evidence-based care to canine and feline patients.
We are looking for the right individual and are willing to consider applicants with varying levels of experience. The right candidate will have a positive attitude, good communication skills, and a strong and independent work ethic. While the focus will be on front-end duties, everyone in our practice is expected to assist where needed in all areas of the hospital.
Responsibilities will include:
• Facilitating patient flow
• Maintenance of medical records and practice management software
• Opening / closing duties
• Client communication
• Cleaning front-end, treatment, and surgical areas
• Maintenance office equipment
• Facilitate referral of patients to specialty clinics
• Preparation of invoices and receipt of payments
• Prompt answering of phone calls
• Additional duties may be required as hospital need dictates
Salary dependent on experience.
Tobacco use by employees is prohibited on or off site.
If interested, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com .
310 5th Ave S, Edmonds, WA 98020-3401, United States