Damian John Installations
Apprentice Position(s) Available… no experience necessary
Compensation: $35,100 – 37,700 per year DOE
Employment type: Full-Time
Benefits – Medical/Dental, PTO and 401K with matching – details at interview
Seeking intro-level apprentice appliance installers.
Apply if you are:
– Reliable and able to meet up with the team each workday in south Everett on or before 7:00 am
– Able to lift and move heavy, awkward things with care (ovens, ranges, etc.)
– Able to pay attention to surroundings so that nothing in a client’s home gets damaged
– Detail oriented so tools are always collected, and nothing gets left behind
– Familiar with basic carpentry tools (need to be able to identify them, not necessarily know how to use them)
– A licensed driver with a good record
We’re a well-established Puget Sound company and have been in business over 17 years. If you are serious, willing to learn and willing to work hard, there’s plenty of room for advancement and higher pay. This is an apprenticeship. After 6-8 months with the company you will be required to attend 48 hrs class time, paid by the company.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter explaining why you feel you are the right person for this apprenticeship.
When we have found our final candidate, pending a background check, that person will have secure, steady, full-time work.