Division 9 Flooring is a specialty flooring contractor, providing flooring related services and products.
Division 9 Flooring exists to enrich the experience of our employees, clients and community, by conducting our business sensibly and with absolute integrity, providing a safe and productive workplace, improving our environmental legacy, and constantly improving through increasing knowledge and experience.
We are currently seeking a full time Warehouse person to join our team!
About The Job:
Responsible for the loading and off-loading of vendor delivery trucks and Division 9 trucks. Physically receives, tags and puts away materials. Maintains a clean and safe warehouse at all times and provides excellent customer service for all internal and external customers. Increases efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs Daily Forklift inspections on all forklifts and logs them in the manual
• Prepares and completes orders for delivery or pick up according to schedule (load, unload, pack, wrap, label, ship) and place in delivery area. Reports any discrepancies
• Performs functions on the computer, must be computer literate
• Communicates and cooperates with supervisors and coworkers
• Maintains good organizational and time management skills
• Keeps warehouse clean and organized daily
• Picks orders accurately using pick ticket
• Securely wraps/straps pallet or freight in readiness for transport
• Safely & accurately loads all materials onto trucks for delivery to job site
• Safely operates forklifts and other equipment
• Safely & accurately off loads material from Wills Calls or Haul Backs and sets pallets in staging area
• Inspects products for defects/damage on both incoming & outgoing orders
• Reviews material for accuracy
• Identifies where product came from (Will Call or Haul Back)
• All Trucks in dock have chocked wheels
• Safely & accurately off loads material from vendor deliveries and sets pallets in staging area
• Matches & verifies all items from the vendor list and our PO Confirmation
• Breaks down pallets according to PO/job
• Tags individual items or pallets
• Puts away pallets and documents bin location
• Interacts with all in-house PM’s and Supervisors timely as needed. Information sharing is critical when it involves materials
• Teamwork and ongoing communication with all D-9 employees is excellent
• Contributes ideas for ways to improve or optimize warehouse procedures
• Follows all safety regulations daily, both in house and on job site
• Assists other employees in following safety regulations
• Reports any potential hazards immediately to Supervisor or Safety Manager
• Participates in all required safety courses
• Reads and signs off on Safety Manual
• Keeps a clean and safe work environment and optimizes space utilization
• Abides by all company safety and hygiene rules
• Follows ALL safety requirements at all times
Additional Responsibilities as Assigned
• Possess a valid WA State Driver’s License
• Clean driving record (we run an MVR report on all drivers/driver helpers)
• Current vehicle insurance
• Clean drug screen at hire and every 6 months (more often if our customer requires it for job site entry)
• Pass background checks including an E-Verify for I-9
Our environment is where everyone feels they are an important part of the team. Our office is child and dog friendly, and due to allergies we have a fragrance free environment. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and… we're really fun to work for!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, vacation and sick pay, paid holidays, and 401(k).
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your application and be sure to include an updated/current resume. Resumes which are not current will not be accepted.
Link to Application
Share this Job
Back to Job Board