Perform basic maintenance, diagnostics and repair of a variety of systems on diesel powered construction equipment and trucks. Perform annual chassis inspections according to DOT requirements. Fleet inventory consists of service bodies, box trucks, dump trucks, cranes, bucket trucks, mini-excavators, forklifts, backhoes, equipment trailers, etc. Equipment locations are in the greater Seattle/Tacoma area.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Completion of a post-secondary vocational diesel mechanic training.
• Must be familiar with modern diagnostic scanners and have basic computer skills for internal documentation/email and internet research.
• Must have a current Washington state CDL License and Medical card.
• Personal tools not required.
• Interact with operators and drivers to obtain accurate details on equipment complaints.
• Must be detail oriented, motivated and able to prioritize projects.
• Must have the ability to be flexible with changing priorities and must adhere to Company safety procedures and protocol.
• Competitive wage and full benefits.
• Full Time Monday – Friday
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Elcon Corporation, an EEO contractor, was founded in 1981 with a charter to provide quality electrical contracting services. Since that time, Elcon has developed a reputation as a capable and professional contracting organization and its successes in the core electrical business have led to diversification into related construction fields. Today Elcon serves a varied customer base and the company maintains a strong presence in power distribution and transmission, traditional electrical contracting, and general construction services within the Pacific Northwest. Elcon is a federal contractor strongly encouraging minorities and women to apply. You can learn more about Elcon Corporation by visiting: www.elconcorp.com.