Field Production Technician – SERVPRO of Edmonds
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Established in 2008 SERVPRO of Edmonds, Lynnwood & Bellevue West is a leader in fire and water damage restoration as an independently owned and operated business. We are a preferred provider for most insurance companies and have served thousands of residential and commercial clients. The ideal candidate is one who is proactive, experienced, truly enjoys providing superior customer services, proactively takes ownership of their projects, who holds themselves accountable and who understands the needs of working as hard for a company as the company works for them. As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details.
- Setting equipment and monitoring drying systems.
- Removal of damaged building materials to access the structure.
- Explain job process and answer customer questions, as needed.
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control.
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers.
- Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly.
** Preferred Requirements
- Effective written and oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Valid Driver’s License
- Obtain your own hand tools for demo services
Don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Field Production Technician. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00