Join the largest, oil spill and emergency response company in the United States servicing customers in the oil and gas and shipping industries for over 25 years!
We have an excellent entry level career opportunity to perform preventative and basic corrective maintenance in a dynamic environment. We are seeking a qualified individual to assure proper mechanical operation of oil spill response equipment. This position possesses a broad range of mechanical skills, including experience with diesel engines, outboards, hydraulics, material handling, welding, fabrication and basic electrical skills.
- Recent experience in repairing and maintaining equipment.
- Qualified in hydraulic and diesel repair is a plus
- Experience with marine equipment is a plus
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Experience in warehouse management (purchasing, shipping and receiving, inventory control)
- High level of attention to accuracy and detail
- Analytical thought process with problem solving mindset
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- A Valid Drivers License
Due to the emergency response nature of the position, a continuing condition of employment is to be reachable 24 hours-a-day, and in the event of a response, report to work within two (2) hours. Response activity may occur anytime, including weekends or holidays.
Employment is contingent upon:
- Completion of a successful background check, pre-hire medical exam and drug screen
- Ability to obtain Transportation Worker Identification Credentials (TWIC), and U.S. Passport
Marine Spill Response Corporation is a not-for-profit, U.S. Coast Guard Classified Oil Spill Removal Organization. MSRC was formed in 1990 to offer oil spill response services and mitigate damage to the environment. MSRC offers a full range of oil spill response capabilities intended to help meet the planning criteria of the Oil Pollution Act of 1990.
MSRC offers competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vacation, Holiday, Sick Leave, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life Insurance including Supplemental and Dependent, employer matching 401(k) plan and much more! APPLY TODAY AT THE LINK BELOW!
Laura Eaton, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Share this Job
Back to Job Board