Mercurys Coffee Co.
To Embrace People,
and Spread Love –
One Greeting, One Connection,
One Relationship at a Time
We are a locally owned company founded in Woodinville in 1998. Over the years, we have grown to 11 Eastside locations, including our newest Flagship Roastery and Bakery, Redmond Cafe, Woodinville, and Bothell Drive locations. We have won numerous awards for our commitment to excellence.
We are intensely focused on providing the most memorable Customer Service, Organic Coffee, Specialty Beverage, and Bakery experiences throughout our diverse company platform and world-class Flagship Roastery and Bakery in Bellevue.
We invite you to be a part of a team that prides itself on three core principles:
COFFEE. CULTURE. COMMUNITY.
• Follow recipes and presentation standards within a timely manner
• Assist with production of recipes and baking
• Operate kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
• Follow guidelines regarding sanitary and safety daily
• Maintain a clean kitchen and working area
• Restock inventory as needed
• Be an expert on Mercurys’ café menu
• Willingness to perform other tasks as assigned by manager• Ability to scale ingredients
• Dedicated team player with ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail with presentation, preparation and cleanliness
• Self-starter who can maintain a positive and upbeat attitude while remaining responsible
• Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast moving environment
• Eagerness to learn and grow
• At least 18 years of age
• 1 year experience in high-volume bakery
• Outstanding attendance and punctuality
• Reliable means of getting to and from work