NorthWest Handling Systems Inc
Our Dock and Door Technicians are in a construction-based position. Responsibilities include service & installation of loading dock/material handling products. Technicians will travel daily to customer locations to provide services dependent on our customers needs. Duties include Installation of new dock and door equipment, troubleshooting and diagnosing customer equipment, and providing a high level of customer service. Day to day, technicians will work with electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repairs and installations.
Dock and Door Technicians need to have the ability to adapt to a changing work schedule, as they are required to respond to a consistent flow of service calls being dispatched. Technicians need to maintain confident communication with our customers, to gather and provide all necessary information during an installation, service or maintenance call. Documenting and reporting findings/work performed is a key component to working out in the field, so technical competence is required to be successful as a Dock and Door Technician.
• Must pass a background check and DOT/Drug Tests.
• Valid Driver License
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to organize workload to meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain and inventory all parts and equipment in a company provided vehicle.
• Ability to effectively communicate positively with customers and management.
• Dedication to customer satisfaction.
• Must be able to lift 75lbs.
• 24 months of experience in a related industry
• Experience installing and servicing loading dock equipment, overhead doors and scissor lifts
• Electric, hydraulic and welding experience
• MS Office products experience
Full Benefits: 401(k), Medical, Dental. Life Insurance. Flex Plan and Short Term Disability.
STARTING PAY: $27.00/HOUR DOE
***$2,000 Signing Bonus once new hire has completed 6 months of employment***