In this role, you will be working closely with the logistics coordinator and the production team. If you enjoy working with others, have strong communication, and are excited about the potential for advancement – this could be the right opportunity for you.
Shift: 4pm-12:30am Monday-Friday
What You’ll Do
• Coordinate and confirm all shipments from the warehouse
• Ensure shipping requirements and regulations are met based on customer needs
• Work with the production team to request products as needed
• Resolve customer, carrier, and internal inquires in a timely manner.
What You’ll Bring
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Experience with distribution paperwork (pick tickets, BOL’s, pallet headers etc.)
• Flexible personal style to work with a diverse group of personalities. Professional, yet personable demeanor, friendly presence and helpful attitude.