Radiant Vision Systems
The Procurement Specialist II reports to the Materials Manager and working together they are responsible for the day-to-day management of inventory including, purchase order management, vendor management, materials planning/forecasting, inventory accuracy and other requirements as needed within operations pertaining to materials
This position provides exposure to Radiant Vision Systems’ products, processes, customers and vendors. There is daily interaction with various departments, global sales organizations as well as vendors. This position also offers direct opportunities to contribute to the overall success of the company, empowerment to drive change and to take on additional responsibilities as you grow in the role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with Production Scheduler and Materials Manager to understand customer requirements impacting materials demands.
• Daily procurement responsibilities as required.
• Supplier management including schedule releases, expedites, lead-time, MOQ, price negotiations, and supplier development.
• Help develop and maintain Kanban systems or appropriate planning methods for all components.
• Helps to ensure inventory accuracy and maintain production readiness.
• Involved in component sourcing for new product development and internal project teams.
• Ability to consistently follow, improve, and promote standard processes and company policies.
• Manage reporting requirements, Coding accuracy and accounting transparency within Radiant’s ERP System (Microsoft Dynamics GP).
• Provide monthly inventory forecasts.
• Adapts to flexible work assignments as new business is obtained or as department requirements change, as well as the ability to manage varying component order strategies.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
• 2-5 years of experience in supply chain, purchasing or related business experience.
• Proficiency with MRP/ERP systems in a materials function; preferably Microsoft GP or similar. with knowledge of lean manufacturing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Proactive in identifying problems and providing analytical solutions to issues as they arise.
• Strong negotiation and customer relations skills.
• Flexibility to execute, adapt, prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexibility to execute, adapt, prioritize, and multitask.
• Self-starter with a proven track record in a materials supply chain role.
• Results oriented with passion to win and drive improvements.
• Excellent attention to detail and proven organizational skills.
• Able to successfully manage cross departmental expectations
Compensation | Min $67k to Max $77k
This position is eligible for experience specific compensation ranges based on candidate experience, compensation will be aligned and determined based on this criteria. Fluctuations in the job market may necessitate adjustments to pay ranges. Final pay determinations will depend on various factors, including, but not limited to experience levels, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Benefits @ Radiant
Radiant Vision Systems offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive base compensation, an incentive target bonus (for non-commission eligible positions; the payout is based on both the company’s performance and the employee’s performance), time off (vacation, sick leave, and floating holiday), parental leave, medical dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as 401k to include a matching contribution from the company and immediate vesting. Learn more about Radiant’s benefits by visiting our Careers Page. These benefits are designed to support our employees’ well-being, financial security, and work-life balance.
Radiant Vision Systems works with world-class brands and manufacturers to deliver creative visual inspection solutions that improve quality, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction. Radiant’s legacy of technology innovation in photometric imaging and worldwide install base date back more than 30 years and address applications from consumer electronics to automotive manufacturing. Radiant Vision Systems product lines include TrueTest™ automated visual inspection software for quality control, and ProMetric® Imaging Colorimeters and Photometers, machine vision solutions, and goniometric systems. EOE