Radiant Vision Systems
This position will be a hybrid role based out of our HQ in Redmond, WA.
Are you on the hunt for the next great career opportunity with a focus on human resources and people operations? Join our vibrant HR team and be a driving force behind our department’s success. As an HR Generalist, you’ll play a pivotal role in managing diverse HR operations and providing exceptional support to our employees and management. Bring your expertise in HR processes, strong organizational skills, and commitment to excellence as we create a world-class work environment for every Radiant team member. Apply today to make a meaningful impact on our organization’s journey. This position reports to the Director of HR & Talent Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Help support employee lifecycle operations in a highly matrixed environment, including talent acquisition, onboarding, performance and talent management, and offboarding.
• Participate in HR operations related to recruiting, compliance, talent management, performance management, compensation, training and development, on/off boarding and reporting.
• Project manage employee on/off-boarding processes, collaborating with multiple departments.
• Maintain and update HR systems and maintain accurate employee records.
• Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies, procedures, guidelines and programs.
• Serve as the primary administrator for HR systems, such as HRIS and LMS, while working with the TA Manager supporting our ATS
• Utilize HR management software for record-keeping, new employee orientations and ensuring employee awareness of HR policies.
• Manage sensitive and confidential matters, including employee visa information and background checks.
• Support administration and execution of Performance Engagement and Compensation systems and programs, respectively.
• Own record and retention program ensuring all human resource records are maintained in accordance with established Company policies, state and federal regulations. Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with employee records.
• Collect, analyze, and report HR metrics and data to improve HR operations and decision-making.
• Manage HR audits and monthly reporting, provide adhoc HR reports, to support finance, executive leadership, and compliance requirements.
• Act as a additional point of contact for employee inquiries, leave management and employee relations.
• Stay updated on employment laws, regulations and industry best practices to ensure compliance.
• Support Affirmative Actin Plan, EEO and diversity initiatives.
• Manage compliance program to include new hire learning courses and annual training.
• Contribute to the development and execution of HR projects and initiatives, such as performance management, training & development, talent acquisition, and employee engagement programs.
• Participate in process improvement initiatives to streamline HR operations and enhance overall efficiency.
• Represents the department with internal/external customers, related agencies and the public.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration or a related field, or combination of education and work experience commensurate with degree and experience requirements.
• 4+ Years of proven work experience with a focus in HR, most recent 2+ years must be functioning as an HR Generalist or similarly leveled role.
• Solid understanding of HR processes, policies and procedures. Up-to-date knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
• In-depth knowledge of HRIS platforms and other HR-related software systems to include SuccessFactors, BambooHR, iCIMS and LinkedIn Learning; experience in similar systems may be considered.
• Strong technical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot system issues.
• Familiarity with data management and security best practices.
• Ability to train users on system functionalities and provide ongoing support.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to project manage to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail and data accuracy.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality and discretion.
• HR certification, a plus.
Compensation | Min $95,000 to Max $100,000/year
This position is eligible for experience specific compensation ranges based on candidate experience, compensation will be aligned and determined based on this criteria. Fluctuations in the job market may necessitate adjustments to pay ranges. Final pay determinations will depend on various factors, including, but not limited to experience levels, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Benefits @ Radiant
Radiant Vision Systems offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive base compensation, an incentive target bonus (for non-commission eligible positions; the payout is based on both the company’s performance and the employee’s performance), time off (vacation, sick leave, and floating holiday), parental leave, medical dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as 401k to include a matching contribution from the company and immediate vesting. Learn more about Radiant’s benefits by visiting our Careers Page. These benefits are designed to support our employees’ well-being, financial security, and work-life balance.
Radiant Vision Systems works with world-class brands and manufacturers to deliver creative visual inspection solutions that improve quality, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction. Radiant’s legacy of technology innovation in photometric imaging and worldwide install base date back more than 30 years and address applications from consumer electronics to automotive manufacturing. Radiant Vision Systems product lines include TrueTest™ automated visual inspection software for quality control, and ProMetric® Imaging Colorimeters and Photometers, machine vision solutions, and goniometric systems. EOE