Radiant Vision Systems
The Production Technician is responsible for assembling, calibrating, and testing of our products, as well as performing measurement services related to our products. This is an hourly, full-time position. The successful candidate will have familiarity with production environments, a willingness and capability to learn light measurement and calibration concepts, and an enthusiastic attitude toward building quality products and working as a team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Product assembly, calibration, repair, and packaging
• Operation of production lab instruments
• Performance of QC tests
• Adherence to safety procedures
• Assist with inventory stocking and maintenance
• Create and maintain calibration documents and quality records
• General laboratory and office maintenance and support
• Open to learning associated job responsibilities and looking at work from a continuous improvement mindset
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• A.S. Electronics or Similar; 2 years in production/technical environment.
• Knowledge of electricity, electronics, and electronic assembly including the ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
• Excellent organization skills and ability to maintain an orderly work environment.
• Ability and willingness to learn basics of new technical subjects including optics, photometry, and metrology.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook, and Access.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Enthusiastic, emphasis on quality, and dependability.