Radiant Vision Systems
This newly created role will be primarily responsible for costing, cost analysis and valuable contribution to our growing business. This includes, but is not limited to, working on cost variance analysis/ cost accounting, related journal entries and reconciliations, assisting with inventory related Accounts Payable, month-end close, audit support, inventory reporting analysis and the accurate and timely processing of transactions and resolving issues. The position regularly interacts with manufacturing, procurement, and other functional areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work on cost saving/production efficiency improvements with the production team.
• Assist with data entry of supplier invoices into GP Dynamics system to PO with 3-way match (Order, Authorization, Receipt of Goods).
• Backup for weekly ACH remittances.
• Monitor supplier terms and manage payment within terms.
• Assist with the set-up of new supplier profiles and maintenance of current supplier profiles in the ERP system.
• Assist in resolving supplier invoicing issues such as pricing, receiving, and quantity discrepancies with the Purchasing department.
• Assist with the review and reconciliation of supplier statements, as well as research, and resolve invoice issues in a timely manner.
• Assist in month-end closing procedures, including preparation, accurate journal entries, accruals and related account reconciliations.
• Develop and publish A/P and inventory related reports.
• Monitor the authority matrix for approval limits and compliance with company policy.
• Coordinate closely and provide support with manufacturing procurement and other functional organizations.
• Contribute costing, A/P knowledge, and expertise.
• Assist in overseeing physical inventory counts.
• Support ad hoc analysis requests, or special projects, as needed.
• Follow all company safety policies and Quality Assurance requirements.
• Respond to change productively and handle other duties as required.
• Capable to work flexible hours as the business needs
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• BA degree or higher in accounting from accredited college and/or CPA or CMA certification a plus.
• Minimum 1+ years of accounts payable experience.
• Minimum 2+ years cost accounting experience.
• Experience or familiarity with a manufacturing and software development environment.
• Multi-entity consolidations a plus.
• Project tracking experience a plus.
• Strong desktop computer skills – especially Excel functions (e.g. pivot tables, VLOOKUP function, IF statements, etc.). SQL query experience is a plus
• Strong ERP systems skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic.
• Strong communication skills and relationship abilities.
Benefits @ Radiant
Radiant Vision Systems offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive base compensation, an incentive target bonus (for non-commission eligible positions; the payout is based on both the company’s performance and the employee’s performance), time off (vacation, sick leave, and floating holiday), parental leave, medical dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as 401k to include a matching contribution from the company and immediate vesting. Learn more about Radiant’s benefits by visiting our Careers Page. These benefits are designed to support our employees’ well-being, financial security, and work-life balance.
This position is eligible for experience specific compensation ranges based candidate experience and compensation will be aligned and determined based on this criteria. Fluctuations in the job market may necessitate adjustments to pay ranges. Final pay determinations will depend on various factors, including, but not limited to experience levels, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Radiant Vision Systems works with world-class brands and manufacturers to deliver creative visual inspection solutions that improve quality, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction. Radiant’s legacy of technology innovation in photometric imaging and worldwide install base date back more than 30 years and address applications from consumer electronics to automotive manufacturing. Radiant Vision Systems product lines include TrueTest™ automated visual inspection software for quality control, and ProMetric® Imaging Colorimeters and Photometers, machine vision solutions, and goniometric systems. EOE
Pay Range: $80k – $100k