Royell Manufacturing, Inc
Royell Manufacturing, Inc. is an independent company and global supplier of structural airplane parts such as precision components, kits and assemblies for the aerospace industry. Products are machined and fabricated from aluminum, titanium and specialty alloys for large commercial, regional and business aircraft programs.
The company is committed to delivering exceptional value to our customers through sustainable solutions focusing on quality, productivity and affordability. Royell has a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement and best practices. With mature lean techniques and corresponding online systems, product visibility is company-wide.
1. Evaluates using a cutter quality and fitness for regrind.
2. Program and edit new and existing programs for correct feed rates, speeds, and wheel loads optimizing material removal and wheel life.
3. Regrind cutters to conform to establish “best practices” criteria.
4. Maintain organized inventory process for regrinds, including: stock locations, quantities on hand, min/max levels and maintaining inventory accuracy.
5. Use comparator and other measurement devices for quality checks.
6. Reorder tool room supplies that support CNC grinder and process.
1. Must have normal correctable hearing.
2. Must be able to frequently stand for up to 10 hours a day.
3. Must be able to occasionally sit for up to 10 hours a day.
4. Must be able to reach, push. pull, carry up to 50 lbs either individually or with assistance.
5. Correctable vision to 20/20 vision.
6. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. either individually or with assistance.
1. 3 years machining experience required.
2. HS Diploma or GED equivalent.
Royell Manufacturing, Inc. offers a great career growth culture, competitive salary, holidays, vacation, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision, life, and a 401k plan. If this position sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply today!
Royell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.