Square One Distribution
Square One Distribution, the parent company of Ronix Wakeboards and Radar Waterskis, is seeking a passionate and creative Manufacturing Engineer to join the team. As the world’s premier watersports manufacturer, we are pursuing an individual who is passionate about our industry and has a strong product design and development background. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• 5+ Years of Product Design Experience
• Proficient in Mastercam/Solidcam
• Proficient in CAD, Surface Modeling – Solidworks preferred
• Experience with HASS and CNC Machines
• Mechanical Engineering background preferred
• Knowledge of composites and manufacturing processes
• Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
As a member of the Product Development team at Square One, the Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for the design and manufacturing of waterskis, wakeboards, surfboards, and other hard goods in a 3D environment (Solidworks/Mastercam).
This is a full-time, in-house position with a competitive benefits package.
Square One Distribution is a small company where every team member is responsible for wearing many hats. The product development team is deeply involved in every aspect of the product life-cycle, from prototyping to marketing, to sales presentations. We are extremely passionate about what we do and this passion drives the most innovative products the industry has ever seen.
Please send us a resume and cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.