In this role, you will be the face of the company to our local customers and will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and promoting our product portfolio by keeping beverage sections, displays, coolers and all points of availability properly stocked and according to Swire Coca-Cola standards. You will play a crucial role in supporting the area sales team and have the opportunity to learn a great deal about
merchandising and the beverage industry along the way!
• Restock displays, sections, racks, coolers and shelves with labels facing outward for purchase and consumption.
• Build displays and other promotional items throughout the assigned store by moving, stacking and building items
according to instruction and schedule made by supervisor and store general management.
• Rotate products to ensure that stores follow a first in first out stocking system by removing and organizing product on
shelves at the end of each location visit.
• Maintain back rooms by organizing and consolidating back stock in a safely accessible way within the assigned loading
dock area. Set aside and store in backroom any product unfit for sale to be credited to account
• Operating powered equipment (ex: powered pallet jack) and manual equipment
• Clean and organize shelves or aisles each day to provide a safe environment for consumers
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Reliable form of transportation
• Ability to perform essential functions with little or no supervision
• Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
• Driving record must meet Swire’s vehicle policy requirements
Who is Swire Coca-Cola?
Our diverse team of over 7,000 hardworking and passionate individuals are
responsible for producing and distributing more than fifty of the world’s most
recognized brands. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless
of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on the organization.
We are so fortunate to have people on our team who care about our
customers, who take pride in serving our communities and who are excited
about bringing people everywhere the brands and flavors that they know and