This will be the permanent position once posted in June. However, we are also looking for Summertime help performing similiar tasks.
Calibration Technician I - NNTICA
Seattle Metropolitan Area
Want to join a world class Calibration Service provider? Tektronix is the world's leading, single-source provider of calibration, repair and related services for companies with test, measurement and control instrumentation -- well beyond Tektronix products. We continuously seek experienced, talented professionals to help us deliver the highest value to our customers.
Tektronix is a diversified global company with a wide variety of job roles in nearly every major market. This means you can do meaningful work that aligns with your interests, values and career goals. Plus, you’ll be part of a vibrant and diverse community of bright, motivated colleagues, mentors and customers around the world – people ready to help you learn, grow and advance in your career.
Tektronix is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what’s possible, bringing the digital future one step closer every day. Our work accelerates technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing culture and industry worldwide. Through precision-engineered measurement solutions, we work with our customers to eliminate the barriers between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. Realize your true potential at Tektronix – join us in revolutioneering a better tomorrow.
We think big. We love a challenge. We celebrate innovation. We’re blazing a trail to create world-changing technologies and solutions. You in?
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Calibration Technician to join our team in the Seattle Metropolitan area. We are seeking innovative problem solvers who can provide creative service solutions to our customers. Calibration Technicians perform routine and complex work related to the repair and calibration of test, measurement and diagnostic equipment. If you are ready for the next step in your career, we have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Calibration Technician to join our team.
• Completes calibration services within expected timeframes, as assigned by lead techs or supervisors
• Accurately enters data into tracking database
• Completes calibration data sheets accurately and efficiently
• Occasionally is required to create calibration data sheets, with minimal supervision, based upon instrument specifications and approved calibration procedures.
• Completes all documentation supporting customer requirements, reporting, ISO and other quality systems.
• Has limited interaction with customer for items requiring repair or limited calibration.
• Acquires job skill and learns company policies
• Basic calibrations
• Adheres to quality management system policies and procedures in performance of work
• Works primarily from the service center; may occasionally perform field service under supervision of more experienced technicians
• FBS participation-Daily Scheduling, Visual Management Participation, Kaizen Participation, Problem solving participation
• Performs other laboratory support functions as required in an efficient and orderly manner.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• Typically requires a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work on assignments that are routine in nature, requires limited judgement.
• Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office, and Internet applications with an emphasis on Excel required.
• Ability to travel as needed for personal skill enhancement and training; as well as, to fully support the customer calibration requirements.
• Must meet requirements to drive a company vehicle (Valid driver's license and clean driving record).
• U.S. Citizenship.
• Capable of lifting (50 pounds) unassisted.
• College degree, or continued education.
• 2-year Technical certification
Share this Job
Back to Job Board