TERRA Staffing Group
A local state-of-the-art food production company is looking to fill various Food Production Associate positions. These are full-time, seasonal positions that offer weekly pay, and great skill-building opportunities!
This company produces soups and sauces for restaurants and retailers across the country. They are looking for reliable people who are looking for full time work with overtime. This is a great opportunity to gain training in machine operation, quality assurance, and material handling.
Each available position is entry level – you will be trained on everything you need to know!
– Operating various cooking and filling machines
– Quality assurance and testing
– Sanitizing equipment and machines
– Verify correct ingredients, along with measuring/weighing the product to match recipes
You will be successful in this role if you love being active on the job, are reliable and eager to learn.
Day Shift: 5:00am – 1:30pm or 6:00am – 2:30pm
Swing Shift: 1:00pm – 9:30pm or 2:00pm – 10:30pm
Night Shift: 9:00pm – 5:30am or 10:00pm – 6:30am
– Ability to be on your feet for 8-10 hours
– Ability to lift 50+ lbs consistently
1st Shift: $17 per hour
2nd Shift: $17.50 per hour
3rd Shift: $18 per hour
– Weekly pay
– Potential for permanent hire – with a $500 sign-on bonus!
– Frequent opportunities for overtime
– Gain experience and enhance your skills
Location: Everett – free parking, and most shifts are public transportation accessible