The Prop Shop
Come work at one of the leading marine propeller shops in the industry. Since 1979, The Prop Shop has been family owned and operated and we are looking to add a full-time machinist / manual lathe operator to our team.
We offer on the job training.
Job Description/ Duties / Requirements:
– Must be able to safely operate machinery for marine propellers and shafting
– Good basic math skills
– Straighten and cut marine shafting
– Must be mechanically inclined and have the ability to dial in and operate manual lathes and other machinery
– Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
– Must demonstrate excellent attendance history
– Must be a team player with a positive attitude
– May be required to do parts runs on occasion. Must have valid drivers license and be insurable.
– High school diploma or equivalent required
– COVID vaccination and booster required
– Due to employee health issues, we are currently requiring masks when working near other people.
Pay and Benefits:
– Starts at $20/hr
– Opportunity to advance
– Medical / vision / dental
– Retirement with company match
Hours – M-F 7:30AM-4:00PM