Rare Opening for an Experienced Machinist. Toolcraft trains and grows our talent from within. Most of our company leadership started working on the shop floor. We invest Time and Money in our Team. If you would like to see what opportunity looks like, ask for a company tour.
CNC Machinist Day (Preference goes to those who can work Saturday shift.) OR Second Shift.
Toolcraft is a manufacturer of small, complex, precise parts for the Space, Aerospace, Medical and Technology industries. We believe in investing in our employees for the long term. Our goal is to have a core of highly skilled, high value employees who are well compensated and enjoy coming to work each day.
Toolcraft Core Values
Toolcraft has an excellent name in our industry. It is built on QUALITY. When Toolcraft parts show up at our customers’ facilities they not only work, they exceed expectations. Maintaining this in our fast-paced, tight-tolerance environment isn’t easy. While there is a lot that goes into maintaining quality it comes down to dedicated team members who care.
Clean and Organized Workspace
A clean and organized work area is paramount to maintaining quality. The Toolcraft team puts significant time and energy into maintaining and improving the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility you see today.
Strive to Learn and Improve
At Toolcraft, we value team members who want to do better, and we encourage it! Team members who are accountable to themselves and want to do better are on the road to success.
At Toolcraft a big part of our culture is “Today We Serve.” We want to focus each day on advancing not only our own career, but also on helping other team members reach their goals. A big part of teamwork is communication and being able to adapt to changes in our fast-paced environment.
CNC Machinist Level 1
The CNC Machinist Level 1 reports to the Mill Supervisor and is responsible for the setup and operation of various
CNC machines as assigned with some supervision required.
Position Duties: Include, but are not limited to,
• Setup of entry level tooling and fixtures as required by the work order and setup sheet.
• Maintain shop documents.
• Tie-in and train shop technicians.
• The operation of the machine per programs and work order instructions.
• In process inspection of parts in conjunction with a part checklist to ensure the quality of parts produced.
• Deburring of parts in process where required for continuous machine operation and to promote efficient
use of machine run time.
• Promote continuous process improvement through daily involvement in shop activities and by
communicating effectively with all staff members,
• Maintain cleanliness of machines, tools, and work area to promote safe and efficient operation.
• Maintaining cleanliness of inspections tools and ensure they are properly calibrated.
• Maintaining accurate quantities of parts and material yield.
• Perform all duties under the highest ethical standards.
• Uphold Toolcraft Core Values
• Exhibit good communication and organizational skills.
• Possess strong knowledge of basic shop math.
• Possess strong knowledge of machining practices, including set up and operation.
• Maintain a good understanding of machine tools, identifying correct tools, when tools are worn and how
to load replacements.
• Maintain a good understanding of Tool and Work offsets, when and how they are used.
• Be able to understand CNC programs and edit them.
• Be able to create concise and legible shop documents.
• Be able to read, understand, and follow all shop procedures and instructions.
• Possess a strong understanding and be able to use all inspection devices.
• Maintain a strong understanding and acceptance of the company Quality Management System and related procedures.
Minimum of 1 year in a manufacturing environment and an additional 6 months of CNC machine operation.
High school diploma or equivalent within 2 years of hire date.
Other education as required to perform the skills listed above.
Toolcraft is an E-Verify company.
If you want your contributions to matter, if you want to be involved in high-tech, high impact parts making, if you want to join a young, growing company with room to move up, apply at Toolcraft today!
Apply online at our website: tcprecision.com