We are looking for multiple individuals to start working indoors now!
You are out of the elements!
You also report to one job site every day!
This is a great opportunity for anyone that has construction experience or wanting to get experience in this field!
Whitley Evergreen is looking for people in the Trades; Carpenters, Laborers, and Electricians to bring onto our winning modular building team. You will be part of a team that builds custom modular buildings on an assembly line basis. Portable Classrooms, Press Boxes, Medical Labs, Fire Crew Quarters and similar. This is all done on a large production floor indoors.
Specific experience below is preferred:
• Carpenters- Rough framing, Siding/Roofing, Finishing, Floors, Wall covering installs
• Finish crew- Finish carpentry, Wall covering, window & door installs, hardware, trim work
• Electrical- Rough-In, Finish & test.
• Be able to do occasional Heavy lifting
• Have your own hand tools and tool belt
• Ability to work at an energetic pace
• Good attitude & Good attendance
Excellent Benefits, Including:
Construction Work Indoors all Year Around
401k after 6 months, Medical, Vision, Dental after 90 Days of employment
Paid Vacation, Holidays and Paid Sick Time
Starting wage is dependent upon experience
Apply in person at 14219 Smokey Point Blvd.#10
Marysville, Washington 98271
or call 360-653-5790 with any questions. Alternate phone 425-328-9460
Ask for Jon