Work Force Development Center
Responsible for performing major functions of tasks in assembly areas which may include but are not limited to Assembly, Rivet, Seal, to international and customer specifications as directed by management representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform a variety of light assembly operations using drawing/schematics and customer specifications to assemble components or sub-assemblies
• Work requires use of general shop equipment; pneumatic tools, power tools, hand tools including work with hazardous materials such as seal, bond, epoxy, solvents etc.
• Utilize production work orders and documents.
• Ensure all documentation is complete and correct.
• Identify root causes and corrective action for quality problems.
• Mentor and assist in training of student trainees.
• Maintain equipment and work area on a daily basis in a clean and orderly condition.
• Detect and report defective equipment, materials and/or faulty operations to supervisor.
• Follow prescribed work rules and standard safety regulations at all times.
• Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and increased efficiency.
• Perform other duties as assigned.