- Applicant must be currently attending (at the time of application) a school that offers an auto collision/auto body program and taking auto collision/auto body classes.
- Applicant must have studied collision repair for at least one full semester prior to applying.**
- Applicant’s school must have completed the Education Foundation’s Collision Repair School Solutions Survey on-line (Schools can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see whether or not the survey has been completed.)
- Applicant must complete a collision business visit before applying. Details on the visit can be found here
In addition to the above requirements, high school (secondary) students must be seniors graduating in the spring/summer 2019. Post-secondary students can be any year in school.
Scholarship Rules and Regulations
- All entries completely filled out with all attachments must be submitted online by February 14, 2019.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries by the same person will cause all entries by that person to become ineligible.
- The winners will be chosen and notified by mail and/or by phone in April/May 2019.
- Scholarship funds can only be used for the following:
a. Direct educational expenses, such as tuition payment, room and board, and fees for a student taking at least one collision repair course at a post-secondary institution.
b. Indirect educational expenses, such as required books, required tools, required safety equipment, and required supplies for a student taking at least one collision repair course at a post-secondary institution. Proof of course requirement will need to be provided.
- Except where prohibited, the winner’s name and likeness may be used for publicity purposes for this or similar promotions without additional compensation.
Click here to access application: https://app.wizehive.com/appform/login/2019secondaryapplication .
Application Deadline: February 14, 2019