Pro TIG Welders Scholarship
Pro TIG Welders is offering welding tools, spare parts, and supplies you’ll need to start your welding career and help you find what you are looking for.
With our focus on welding products for industries, professional welders, and beginners, we want young people to understand welding products’ environmental and scientific impact. Students may choose between several topics for their essays revolving around current welding industry issues.
From environmental to socioeconomic concerns, our mission is to educate those responsible for making major manufacturing and purchasing decisions in the future.
Minimum 3.0 GPA, International or US National students, Accepted to an accredited College/University or currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
How to Apply?
Please write an original, 500-word essay that thoroughly answers the following points,
- Your Complete Name.
- Your Email and Home Address
- Name, Email, and Address of your University
- Year of Graduation
Please submit all required documents and essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics for Essay
For your submission, please write an essay of (2,000 to 2,500 words) about one of the following topics listed below:
- What are some of the potential long-term economic and environmental impacts caused by welding machines?
- What skills are most important for a professional welder, and why?
- How Has Process Heating Changed the Industrial World?
- What are the four types of welding and which one is best, why?
- Difference between TIG and MIG Welding, what are their applications?
- Thanks to the convenience they provide, Welding Machines are quickly becoming a popular industrial tool. How do TIG welding machines and other welding tools benefit engineers’ professional lives?
- What are welding safety equipment? What are the necessary precautions that a beginner welder should take?
- How to get certified in welding?
- What are the benefits of home and commercial welding machines?
- What is Ultrasonic Plastic Welding? How does it work? How to solve common Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Problems?
Deadline / How to Submit Essay & Documents?
Please submit all required documents and essay to email@example.com by March 15, 2021
- The winner will be announced on March 30, 2021
- The winner will be announced via e-mail to the educational institution and student