Frequently Asked Questions
What is Sno-Isle TECH?
How Do Students Apply for Admission?
- Complete our online application.
- Your counselor will attach your most recent transcript to the application and send it to us.
- An interview will be scheduled with the program instructor.
- Contact your sending school counselor or Sno-Isle TECH for more details.
Who is Eligible to Attend Sno-Isle TECH?
- Juniors and Seniors in Snohomish and Island counties (Member district students have priority).
- Anyone ages 16 to 20 who has not received a high school diploma.
- Anyone ages 16 to 20 who has earned his/her GED.
- Students who know what type of technical training they want.
What is the Cost to Attend Sno-Isle TECH?
- There is no cost to students of member districts (Some programs have a lab fee or require specialized clothing).
- The Cosmetology 2 program at EvCC in Marysville has additional fees and tuition beyond what is paid by Sno-Isle TECH.
What is Sno-Isle TECH Skill Center Daily Schedule
Passing Time: 7:40 – 7:55
AM Session: 7:55 – 10:25am
Passing Time: 10:25 – 10:40am
Passing Time: 10:55 – 11:10am
PM Session: 11:10 – 1:40pm
Passing Time: 1:40 – 1:55pm
Late Start Schedule
No AM Session – PM Session on regular schedule
Early Dismiss Schedule
No PM Session – AM Session on regular schedule
What About Grades and Credit?
Where is Sno-Isle TECH Located and How Do Students Get There?
What is the Attendance Policy?
- Students are expected to be in class each day that their sending school is in session and transportation to Sno-Isle TECH is provided by the sending school district.
- For more information about our Attendance Policy, please download the Student Handbook.
How Do I Report an Absence?
Call the main office at 425-348-2222
What is the Code of Conduct for Attending Students?
- Students attending Sno-Isle TECH are a dedicated group of individuals interested in being here. In the event a student does not follow published classroom behavior expectations, progressive discipline will be implemented.
- For more information about our Code of Conduct please download the Student Handbook.